200900- Black Hawk- Including the cities of Cedar Falls and Waterloo 1208 AM CDT Wed Mar 20 2019
Rest of tonight Partly cloudy after midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Patchy fog. Low in the lower 30s. Southwest wind near 5 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. High in the mid 40s. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. Low in the upper 20s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Thursday Sunny. High around 50. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday night Mostly clear. Low in the upper 20s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Sunny. High in the upper 40s. Friday night Clear. Low in the upper 20s. Saturday Mostly sunny. High in the mid 50s. Saturday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain. Not as cool. Low around 40. Sunday Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain. High in the lower 50s. Sunday night Cloudy. A chance of light rain through midnight, then a chance of light rain possibly mixed with snow after midnight. Low in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of light snow possibly mixed with rain in the morning. High in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday night Partly cloudy. Low in the mid 20s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. High in the mid 40s.
Southern Plains into the eastern Midwest and the Delta will see rain Wednesday. That will be followed by a storm system in the Far West dragging moisture into central areas. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:47PM Tue Mar 19, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.