Winter Mineral Promotion
Buy 10 bags of Purina Cattle Mineral and get the 11th bag FREE
For more information, give Joel a call 319-822-4291
We now handle Exclusive Signature Premium Dog Food
Buy 8 bags and get the 9th bag FREE
Do you enjoy feeding wild birds?
We are now handling Ultimate Mix Wild Bird Seed in 50lb bags
Can't make it during our normal business hours, call ahead and we can take payment over the phone and set it out on the dock for you.
Dunkerton Co-op is looking to fill the following open positions. Please click on the Position for more information:
Chemical & Liquid Fertilizer Plant Operations Manager
7:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday
Grain & Agronomy Extended Hours During Season
Dunkerton Co-op in cooperation with the Cooperative Finance Association is offering a 2023 Production Ag Financing Program for Fert/Chem and Seed purchased from Dunkerton Co-op. For more info see the Agronomy page.
Click the map below to view current soil temperatures:
- Mixed Close for Cotton on Tuesday
- The July contract was the outlier on an otherwise red day for cotton futures. July ended the session 64 points higher after a daily range from -59 points to +319 points. The other front months closed 12 to 50 points lower on the day. The Dollar Index was 58 points...
- Limit Gains from Hog Market
- Front month lean hog futures closed with the limit $4.75 gains in the first 3 months. The back months also rallied at least 4% into the new week. The market will trade within the $7 expanded limit on Wednesday. End of month asset allocation protocol could have funds looking to...
- Cattle Futures Rally to Start the Week
- After the 3-day weekend, live cattle futures closed the first trade day of the week with triple digit gains of as much as $2. That led to new contract highs and had the June contract to within $6 of where April expired. Feeders closed the session nearly $1 off the...
- Some 4% Losses for Tuesday Wheat Market
- Wheat futures dropped sharply out of the Memorial Day weekend, with July SRW sub-$6 at the close for the first time since April 2021. The other front month SRW prices were 3% to 3.8% lower at the close. KC wheat firmed a nickel for the close, but were still down...
- Beans Near the Day’s Lows on Double Digit Drop
- Soybean futures fell 2.6% to 3.3% on the first trade day following Memorial Day. That pulled the July contract to below $13/bu for the first time since Dec 2021. Soymeal prices were 2.4% lower with $9.30 to $9.70 losses. Soybean oil futures closed the day on 5.2% to 5.4% losses....
- Corn Rallies Off Daily Lows, Still Finished Red
- After dropping sharply to start the week, corn futures found afternoon buying interest and rallied back about halfway. The July contract ended with a dime loss, while Dec closed 9 1/4 cents lower after a wide -17 1/4 to +1 3/4 cent range. USDA’s weekly Export Inspections report showed 51.71...